Monday, August 31, 2009

Rugby & a braai, only a South African knows...

Only Saffa's will fully understand and appreciate the value of the Rugby/Braai combo! I am of course referring to a BBQ South African style - nothing compares!

Give me sunshine, rugby and a braai (with braai meat of course!) and I will have no complaints. In many ways myself and the many others like me are easy to please.

Everything that goes onto a braai from mielies (corn on the cob) to a coil of boerie (beef sausage) tastes better than any other means of cooking. A great addition on any braai item is the orange bottle of braai salt - those that have had it will know what I'm talking about!.

Whether your team loses or wins a rugby match, a braai is either the perfect cure or the perfect celebratory event!

What's your favourite braai item???

Post a comment...

No comments: